COMMUNICATIONS & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
You are responsible for overseeing all aspects of church communications by directing and executing our communications strategy. You will also support the Sunday ministry teams to ensure the smooth running of Sunday services.
· Direct and execute all church communications to ensure clear and consistent expression across various communications channels including consistent application of style guide
· Ensure that our mission & vision undergird all communications
· Manage and execute communications timelines
· Produce content using various creative channels to deliver information to members and the public (e.g. pulpit announcements, publicity videos, flyers, slides, newsletters)
· Manage all social media accounts (e.g. website, app, Instagram, Facebook)
· Establish processes and support the Sunday ministry teams to ensure the smooth running of Sunday services
· Support church leaders in the Annual General & Congregational Meetings
You will report to the Senior Pastor and collaborate with church leaders and volunteers to succeed in this role. You are a team player who possess the following:
· Degree in communications/media or marketing plus 2 years relevant work experience (e.g. public relations, marketing communications). Fresh graduates will be considered.
· Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Proficient in creative tools, MS Office, photo & video production, writing & editing
· Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com