Fun Briskwalking – Rediscover Changi
Date(s) - 25/04/2015
8:00 am - 12:15 pm
Saturday, 25 April 2015 8 am to 12.30 pm
REGISTER & PAY BY 19 April.
See us @CONNECT-US TABLE in FELLOWSHIP HALL
– Introduction to Amazing Changi
– Hear about the massacre that was Operation “Sook Ching”
– Briskwalk along Changi coastal boardwalk
– Discover one of our heritage trees and find out why the British had to destroy it..
– Changi Chapel Museum. An emotional exploration of Singapore’s wartime history during the Japanese Occupation.
LIMITED VACANCIES. Pay to confirm your place !!
** Organized by Connect-Us in collaboration with SPGG. Meet at SPGG@ 7.30 am