Worship In Homes
Online Worship Service
Click this link to access the worship service livestream: https://carmel.sg/live
- You can watch it on any device that is connected to wifi/mobile data and has a working internet browser.
- If you miss the stream, you can listen to the sermon recording here.
The Carmel Weekly
- Follow the order of service
- Refer to the announcements
- Listen to the message using the sermon points as a guide
- Use the discussion/reflection questions provided
- Read the editorial from the pastoral team
- Pray for the world and the church with the prayer points provided
Tithes and Offering
Click here for the step-by-step guide on using PayNow.
Worshipping through your TV Screen
Sunday School Materials
Each week, parents of Sunday School children will receive a lesson package to conduct with their children. It will be sent via Whatsapp. If you are not yet connected, contact Chor Tiang at email@example.com
Let’s continue to partake in Holy Communion as a community, in remembrance of the body and blood of Jesus that was broken and poured out for us at the cross (Luke 22:19-20).
For Holy Communion weekend (1st weekend of the month), follow the livestream where the pastor will guide the process. CG leaders (CGLs) can reserve the required number of cups and bread according to your CG size. To collect the elements, follow the 4 steps below:
A word from our Senior Pastor, Rev. Oh Boon Leong:
“Since the COVID-19 outbreak, Carmelites, though at different places, are worshipping together via online services. The church scattered remains a church united in the Spirit. This is no less true when the church partakes the HC via live-stream. We remain as one Body of Christ. The presence of the Triune God is real wherever we are, observing HC as individuals or with fellow believers, in remembrance of Christ and His atoning death.
We invite all baptized members to join in the HC. Hear from Scripture the Words of the Institution (e.g. Matt 26:26-29; 1 Cor 11:23-26) and pray with the Pastor as he gives thanks and consecrates the bread and the cup. Remain in the spirit of repentance, humble gratitude and with a desire, by God’s grace, to walk by faith and in obedience to Him. And then, as one Body of Christ, we partake together, whilst physically apart, in unity of faith and in the Spirit. May this be a time of spiritual renewal and God’s refreshment for you!”
If you are not in a CG, join one now:
Click here or scan the QR code below:
Care for & Connect with one another
Let us care and connect with the following in mind:
- Take your time to get used to worshipping in your homes and through the screen. Being unable to meet doesn’t stop us from connecting as a church.
- You may use the discussion questions provided to share your thoughts and application of the sermon.
- Encourage one another with God’s Word and share how He has been working in your life. Spur one another on towards love and good deeds (Heb 10:24-25).
- Plan one synchronized time during the week to pray for one another, the church and our world.
- Look out for those not in CGs and welcome them into your community!
- Send a group photo (include those on Zoom) to Deacon Terry (9750 1195) or Lai San (firstname.lastname@example.org). Keep us updated on how you are doing and connecting with one another! The pastors are praying for all of you.
Stay healthy and stay close to Jesus!