In-person Worship Services
English Worship Service
Within the government’s guidelines on the safe resumption of religious activities in Phase 3, we will have 3 services of 100 pax each weekend, as allowed by the government. The online worship services will still continue from 9am every Sunday for those unable to join us in person.
Before arriving, please take note of the following safety measures:
Register via WhatsApp
Call or WhatsApp Lai San (9861 7289) with (1) your full name, (2) email address, (3) date of service you’d like to attend and (4) service timing.
Carmel Kids resumes once a month!
Sunday school for primary school children will resume in-person on the first weekend of each month on Saturdays at 5.30pm and Sundays at 9am. On all other weekends and for preschool children, Carmel Kids will continue over Zoom. Find out more about Carmel Kids at carmel.sg/childrens-ministry.
Register your child for Sunday School on 6/7 Feb: https://my.carmel.sg
Download the TraceTogether app from Google Play or the App Store, or collect your TraceTogether token from the community centres near you. Find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Safety Measures Team
To worship together safely and smoothly, we are forming a Safety Measures Team of Carmelites to serve regularly on Saturdays and/or Sundays. If you can avail yourself before the service, call/ text Cynthia (9876 2015).
Youth Services are held in the Joy Chapel on Saturday afternoons from 4-5pm, except on the first Saturday of each month.
Registration details: carmel.sg/youth-ministry
The services will also be livestreamed on Instagram Live (@carmelyouth) at 4pm for those who are not able to worship with us in-person.
For any inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Mandarin Worship Service
Mandarin Worship Service will continue the 100-pax Worship Service at 10.45am on the first Sunday of every month, starting from 3 Jan 2021 in the Hope Sanctuary (2nd floor). Sermon Preaching and Holy Communion will be conducted during the in-person worship service but singing is not allowed during the worship service.
Register on Eventbrite:
7 Feb 2021: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/131166499531
For any inquiries, please email Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 9649 0021.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be allowed to gather or mingle in the fellowship hall after the service and will be ushered to leave the building. However, you may continue your fellowship in groups of no more than 5 outside the church premises.
1) There will be only one entry point into Clementi Bible Centre via the gate at the main porch.
2) Temperature screening and TraceTogether check-in will be mandatory at the entrance. If you are unwell, you will be asked to rest at home.
3) Please exercise personal hygiene practices by washing your hands regularly and using the hand sanitizers located around the church building.
4) Please remain correctly masked and observe 1 metre safe distancing at all times.
5) There will be no singing or sharing of common items (eg. offering bags and hymnals).
6) Immediately after the service, please follow the signs to exit the building. No mingling is allowed.
7) Added cleaning will be conducted during the weekend.
Please cooperate with our ushers for everyone's safety and peace of mind.
2) Click on "Select a date" (orange button).
3) Click on "Register" for the particular date.
4) The number of remaining tickets will be shown.
For any further questions, please email email@example.com.