Annual General Meeting 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Church’s Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) will be held on 29 May 2022 at 10.30 am (Singapore time) in the Hope Sanctuary (2nd Floor), Clementi Bible Centre.
Registration and Voting will be online only, as alternative arrangements for the conduct of meetings will continue to apply per the relevant Order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020. All members are required to register and vote by completing the online proxy form by 22 May 2022 at:
Attendance at the AGM (including Q&A) will be in-person only. In view of current safe-distancing measures and to minimise intermingling at the AGM during this transitional period, all voting will be conducted online prior to the AGM via the above link. Please read and consider carefully the 2022 ACM Minutes and 2022 Directors’ Report and Audited Accounts, which have been posted online, before voting.
- Determination of Quorum
- Scripture Reading and Prayer
- Adoption of Minutes of Annual Congregational Meeting on 1 January 2022
- Passing of 2021 Directors’ Report and Audited Accounts
- Re-election of Session Members – Rev Jabez Chia
- Update on the Church Plant Fund
- Update on Hybrid Church
- Any Other Business
- Closing Prayer
1) Profiles of Session Leaders standing for re-election
2) 2022 Annual Congregational Meeting Minutes
3) 2021 Directors’ Report and Audited Accounts
- A member of the Church may only vote by appointing the Chairman of the AGM (Chairman of the Board Of Elders, Elder Bruce Lockhart) as the member’s proxy to vote at the meeting. This is done by depositing with the Church an instrument of appointment, also known as the Proxy Voting Form, which has been embedded into the registration link above and enabled for only communicant members to vote (non-members can only register). Upon submission, the combined Registration and Proxy Voting Form will be automatically sent to [email protected]
- A member can only vote at the AGM by submitting a completed Proxy Voting Form not later than 22 May 2022, 2359 hrs.
- Members who do not have an email will receive the Registration/ Proxy Voting Form by post, and will have to mail the completed form back to: AGM Secretariat, Mount Carmel BP Church, Clementi Bible Centre, 152 West Coast Road, Singapore 127370. It must reach the church office not later than 22 May 2021, 2359 hrs.
- Members who require assistance with online registration and voting should contact the church office at 6779 5077 or [email protected]
- After the Proxy Voting Forms are submitted and counted, the Chairman will announce the results during the AGM.