14 May 2021 – Phase Two Heightened Alert
In light of the recent rise in community cases, the government has announced a set of enhanced precautionary measures, effective from 16 May to 13 June 2021. To reduce the risk of further community spread, these changes will be implemented from 15 May 2021. We will review the situation and update you closer to mid-June.
In-person worship services suspended
- All in-person worship services will be suspended from 15 May to 13 June 2021.
- Worship with the English Worship Service at carmel.sg/live every Sunday from 9am.
- Worship with the Mandarin Worship Service at carmel.sg/mws-online every Sunday from 10.45am.
Ministry activities to move online
- Carmel Kids, Carmel Youth, Young Adult, and Rhoda Ministries will move their meetings online from 15 May 2021.
- Keep in touch with your respective ministries for updates.
Pastoral care and prayer
- We are still here for you. If you would like to respond to God, request for prayer or share a thanksgiving item, we would love to give you a call and pray with you!
- Members seeking pastoral care may email the church office or email our pastors directly. Please note that Ps Daniel Chua is on sabbatical leave until the end of May 2021 and Ps Boon Leong will be on sabbatical leave in June and July 2021.
- If you need to come to church, please make an appointment as our staff are working primarily from home.
Nevertheless, we are thankful for the opportunity to worship together the past few months, and we encourage everyone to stay connected with one another and your Care Groups (CGs) through online means. If you would like to join a CG, please email Ps Jabez.
We encourage everyone to pray fervently for the world, our nation, our church, our community, and ourselves. Use these prayer points to guide you.
View our past COVID-19 advisories.